Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i am a fan of audi (and its quartro technology)..here is a pic and article on the all new audi A4:

All new audi A4

Personally i like the fronts, by i hate the rear (looks like civic to mee). And it is a bit too long for a sport sedan, dont u think?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Audi

Looks good but new extended grille is starting to look like Jaguar. I still think Audi's are nice looking cxars though.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
audi did a market research and most ppl

request audi to make the front grille "big". They say if audi want to be considered as luxury brand like jaguar, mercedezbenz, rollsroyce etc, it has to be visible from rear view mirror having big grille as its character.
Go figure ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
It is an A4 Audi. It is simply perfect. Nothing to add... :)

·
4,601 Posts
I hope they're faster now...

I found it was dead even in acceleration with my 3.0 litre 2000 Maxima, except the Audi backed off at 220 km/h whereas the Maxima's Lawyers kicked in at 225 km/h.

If I was going to pay more for an Audi, I'd want it to be faster than they were two years ago.:p

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah..i had the 2.8 model (one gen before the current audi) and even though it is

fast to the standard of that time... i like the nissan vq engine better :)

yeah, hope this 3.2 audi engine or the 2.7T engine really bite ~

·
5,244 Posts
I always liked Audi, for the design. Since VW purchesed them they got good engineereing as well. I still remember being driven in Germany, must have been in late 80's in an Audi 100. Five big guys inside. The driver changed from 3 to 4 at 140 km/hr and 4 to 5 at 200 km/hr. I was impressed. We were driving at 210 km/hr when suddenly something passed as quickly and disapeared.........ye, it was 911..........we can only dream.........;)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hmmm. mixed feelings about this one. kinda wimpy loking again. the past genration was more aggressive. but audi has to do something about the interior. it's soo... old school.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts