Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this in the mail: Mercedez benz is having the M-Class road rally during the release of the all new M-class.

Here are the list of the event date/location:
https://www.mclassroadrally.com/locations.asp

For those of you who have a saturday/sunday to kill, you can register yourself and your significant other and test drive the new ML for free on the track. This will be a good time to compare our MO againts this new ML crosover. :4:

Registration here: https://www.mclassroadrally.com/registration.asp

If you are in DC/Maryland/Virginia area and want to meet up during the 25th - 27th rally in fedex field, pm me.
Perhaps we can be in the same session :D

----
The M-Class Road Rally will allow you and a guest to be among the first to experience the latest groundbreaking entry into the luxury SUV market, from the company that helped define the luxury SUV segment.

Get behind the wheel and navigate through a drive course designed to showcase the outstanding capabilities of the all-new 2006 M-Class.

See an innovative multi-media presentation that demonstrates how the all-new 2006 M-Class takes the fusion of safety and performance to a whole new level.

Brilliantly innovative, superbly refined, and as always, supremely self-assured, the all-new 2006 M-Class elevates the Mercedes-Benz tradition of pure driving pleasure.

More than just an event to stir your driving passion — it’s a lifestyle event to energize all of your senses.

• Treat your eyes and ears to the latest in home entertainment systems.

• Enjoy the comfort of exclusive home furnishings.

• Pamper yourself with health and beauty products.

Hit the road with this year’s most exciting luxury SUV. Register now as enrollment is limited for this no-cost event.
---

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I didn't go to this, but my brother went to this last week. He said the new ML has a solid feel, but the steering is much too light for track driving. The interior also underwhelmed him.

I'll register for the Chicago event on Sat, June 4th. C'mon Murano people lets show up and represent!

:D :D :D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup..for those in MD-VA-DC area..

sign up in this event...we should meet up and test drive that all new ML. It is a crossover, and rumors say MB is giving their best on this baby.. :4:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts