Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
There's lots of us that have been, or wish we were there...

I've always wondered... Why does Hawaii have an Interstate?

·
4,664 Posts
OK, that's interesting... I just went and looked on MapPoint and I see they're labelled as H series highways now.

When I was there (15 or so years ago), I'd swear they were I series and I remember joking with the guy I was with, who grew up there and still has his parents there, that Interstates normally connect to another state.

So, now... Never mind!!! :bonk:

You live in a beautiful part of the world my friend... And to have a Murano as well, well, does it get any better???:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was stationed there for 4 yrs. when I was still in the service. Still have a few friends there. It really is a great place... As for the Highways, it's was already labelled "H", H-1, H-2 and H-3 was being built and was about to open when I was there, so was the bridge going to Ford Island. Cuz, Really like to go holoholo there on my MO.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when I got my MO... last Aug., I did not see too many... but now I see a lot of them. I think we got more MO in Maui. We don't need 4WD, and GPS... 35 miles and you hit water....ha ha ha.. In 2006, we will have ferry system.. then I can take my MO to other islands...I got sunlit copper and it matches well with nice sunset here...drop me a line if you are coming this way...everyone... [email protected]...

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Ya lucky dog U :p

I would love it!
:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hawaiian Interstates

I was stationed there in the early 70s and the "Interstate" was labelled H-1 then, so I guess they've never been Is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts