Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Space behind the rear seats" thread got me thinking...

Since I got my MO I've hauled....

A full size video arcade game.

A giant pressure washer.

A really big "power snake" rented from Home Depot (don't ask)

A dining room cabinet floor thing for my Sister in law. (Don't quite know what it's called but it holds dishes and whatnot, just about filled the cargo hole)

Of course these are all in addition to the luggage and golf clubs and softball stuff carried on more or less a regular basis.

It surprise people (me too) what this "little" SUV can swallow.

Your turn: Finish the sentence....

:21:

·
Registered
11 Posts
....a152 lb Rottie & a 75 lb Border Collie in the back & still had room for luggage by rear hatch.This was on the 2300 mi trip we did last week.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Our weekly shopping spree at the Farmer's Market for our small family of three:

8 boxes of strawberries (Almost 100 baskets!)
2 Boxes of Grape Fruit
30 pounds of Cherries
One large box Blue Berries (16 containers)
One large box of Black Berries (16 containers)
One large box of Red Berries (16 containers)
Two large boxes of mixed other fruits in season
One large box of vegetables

In addition, always present in my MO is a mid sized tool box, portable DVD player, portable TV, and a jacket

All of these nicely tucked in under the rear cargo cover…:2:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I picked up a bedroom set once for a friend. It consisted of a double-size headboard, two nightstands and a dresser.

On a recent trip to Home Depot I loaded two six-foot trees in 15-gallon containers, porcelain enamel sink and a large light. Good thing I have the plastic mat back there, because water leaked out from the trees.

·
4,664 Posts
tqt said:
42" rear projection tv still in box
Me too.

Also out of the goodness of my heart (and blackmail) I hauled roughly 60 potted flowers. Hopefully I'll never have to do that again!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Well other than the usual stuff, I'll be bringing home about $1,000 worth of fireworks for our upcoming party next week. I get to pick out the assortment for the neighborhood, since we started the idea a dozen years or so ago.

I'll take pictures this year!

·
Registered
133 Posts
More moving boxes than a Lincoln Navigator could fit!!!

Moved late last year, and a friend helped out with his truck too. The MO easily out 'packed' the Gator every run we did. Let's just say that after folding down those back seats, you can fit anything in a MO! :4:

·
4,664 Posts
Oh, forgot one!

Ass. :D

·
4,664 Posts
She's saying "He wanted to get some wine, I just wanted to drive. Any excuse for a road trip... As soon as we get back, I'm going to drop him off and tell him I forgot to get the cheese, and then go for a blast through the mountains. I might even come back one day."

·
Registered
593 Posts
jaak said:
She's saying "He wanted to get some wine, I just wanted to drive. Any excuse for a road trip... As soon as we get back, I'm going to drop him off and tell him I forgot to get the cheese, and then go for a blast through the mountains. I might even come back one day."
If she's the one driving, I guess that's not a picture of elliotgb and his wife (or zebelkhan and his wife, or ...). :D

·
4,664 Posts
That is cool! And it doubles as a wheelie bar!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts