Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I'm not alone in frequent Android Auto crashes. Just curious if anyone has actually found a fix.

2018 Platinum
Samsung Galaxy S9+ with OEM cable

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Now the time for us iOS users to chime in about how well Apple Car Play works. It's great, I use it all the time, and the GPS is sooooooooooooo much better than the Nissan factory GPS.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Android Auto issues

I'm sure I'm not alone in frequent Android Auto crashes. Just curious if anyone has actually found a fix.

2018 Platinum
Samsung Galaxy S9+ with OEM cable
2018 Murano SL Sprint LGG6 Oreo 8.0 All current updates

Below is the official URL AA support site. I've had the car for 6 months and have had texting/sending issues almost from day one. From reading over problems on the AA site, lot's folks have a multitude of issues with various cars and phones. Kind'a luck of the draw I guess if one has experienced no problems. Surveyed a couple of dealers for any updates and they say that no official software/firmware updates have been released yet. Funny, I called Nissan Corporate USA and they couldn't tell me if an 'update' had been released or not, but to check with my dealer. Hopefully, future updates for the car and phone(s) will solve these problems.

Sorry, this site won't allow me to post URL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same problem with Android Auto on my Nissan Murano

I also have the same problems with Android Auto crashing frequently and with being unable to voice text. Very frustrating! I've been to 2 different dealers and neither one were of any help. It seems they have been coached to not accept responsibility for the problems. Corporate Nissan is useless. What other recourse might we have? AA was a big reason I bought this car in lieu of another car that didn't support it. Very frustrating!

2018 Nissan Murano
Samsung Note 4

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts