Nissan Murano Forum banner

821 - 838 of 838 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
@Techno Vol Let us know how it goes. Would you mind sharing what the Part Number is of the 2019 unit you found with Bose and Nav? I'm very interested in doing the same thing but there are so many different variations of part numbers it gets very confusing to make sure the head unit has everything needed (Bose, NAV, 360 view, etc).
I'll let everyone know how this goes. The model number of the one I purchased is 25915-9UF1B. It'll probably take more than a week to get here. I really hope it does!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just thought of something. The 2019 has a USB-C port in addition to a traditional USB-A port under the head unit. I'm not sure what implications this may have on a 100% plug and play swap... Probably a minor problem, if any...
Thanks... I guess I'll find out. There are so many variables.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can the head unit be removed from the plastic frame that has all the buttons etc? The unit I received has a lot of scratches on it and the one currently in the car is much better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@assad, hope all is well.

I changed my Ownice to a Dasaita PX6 on my nissan murano 2015 platinum (bose) and now the 360 cameras work. What I can't make it work is to switch to the front or right cameras on their own. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 2019 Bose head unit did not work as a replacement for the 2015 Bose head unit. Pretty bummed... Really need to find a way to maintain all cameras, SWC and have Apple CarPlay. This green plug has no where to go in the 2019 unit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
That may be the new USB-C connector that's new on the 2019...

Edit: never mind, I just noticed you mentioned it was the cars connector that had no where to go in the 2019 head unit...

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I now have a working 2019 Bose head unit if anyone is interested.
I am! Been waiting for your response. What’s the model number again? And you have the Bose with nov and 11 speakers? I see they’ve switched from Clarion to Bosch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
618 Posts
The 2019 Bose head unit did not work as a replacement for the 2015 Bose head unit. Pretty bummed... Really need to find a way to maintain all cameras, SWC and have Apple CarPlay. This green plug has no where to go in the 2019 unit. View attachment 50799
Could you please send a photo of the back of the unit and stickers that are readable? I'd like to see the number and positions of the connectors. The wires on the green plug in your hand might be integrated into one of the existing connectors on the '19 model. It should be a simple matter of using the wiring diagrams from the '15 and '19 to see where the wires need to be connected to make it work.

I've been hold back doing this just for this reason. I'd love having Android connect, seeing I don't do apple.

If you just want apple play, you need a head unit from a '17.5, or '18. Both have apple play, but still use an SD card for mapping and such. Will be a direct swap out.

Tell you what, now that I see it's a simple USB? connection issue, I'll be getting a '19 head unit and will have my '17.5 for sale with current '19 maps. If you're interested, let me know and I'll contact you as soon as I get the replacement wired correctly and installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The 2019 Bose head unit did not work as a replacement for the 2015 Bose head unit. Pretty bummed... Really need to find a way to maintain all cameras, SWC and have Apple CarPlay. This green plug has no where to go in the 2019 unit. View attachment 50799
So you haven’t removed the original yet is that correct?

Here’s a pic of the back of the model you have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Chauncy. I have the cameras working now. One other question: my radio has very poor reception, I will double check the antenna conection but just wondering if you had the same problem. Thanks.

821 - 838 of 838 Posts