Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, This may be a longshot, but here it goes anyways.

I was thinking that since the interior accents were aluminum, a neat way to customize my MO would be to anodize them. I was thinking that a hard black anodized finish would basically stealth everything while keeping the elegance of brushed aluminum. Before I look into it any further I am going to make black paper cutouts (ghetto i know) and see if I like how it looks after a few days. Or, lazier yet, I may photochop it to save some time.

Has anybody tried this or thought of reasons not to do this? Also, would it be difficult/expensive to order just the aluminum accents? I could make duplicates and save the originals just in case, but thats way more work than just taking them to be ano'd and ordering backups. :p

I dont know, might be a terrible idea, but who knows, could just be the next big thing :p

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
If you look around you can find trim in amazingly different choices. Even in the stock brushed aluminum; maybe you could test that...but it would be an expensive test.

·
Registered
177 Posts
EBAY EBAY

EBAY! EBAY! EBAY!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Re.Re. EBAY

Yea, What he said!:2: :2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, ebayed it, and all i can find are those wood stick on kits, which in my opinion look like arse:rolleyes:

I emailed a couple of sellers to see if they could get a stock trim kit, but i doubt that they will have any, and if they do it would probably run me $500+ :28:

Oh well, back to the deep dark corners of the web.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the linkage. although it is a stick on kit, i guess it will have to do. Now all thats left is to ebay my computer and we'll be in business:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts