Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a dealer for Amsoil, which is a pure, 100% synthetic oil that EXCEEDS API standards for SJ and SL. Using the 5W-30 synthetic and using the Amsoil air and oil filters together, you can go 25,000 miles, or one year between drain intervals. Use the Series 2000 Severe Service 0W-30, and you can extend that to 35,000 miles, or one year, with a noted increase in gas mielage as well. Not only do they offer extended drain intervals, they offer protection other oils can't. Amsoil has been around since 1972 and is one of the leaders in the industry. If you would like more information, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Amosil also has the XL7500 oil, in which you change the oil every 7,500 miles. The book says you can go up to 7,500 miles on an oil change too, so for those who want to stick to the books, this oil is the way to go. I have been using Amsoil for quite some time, and I must say I am very impressed with this stuff. I used it in my Acura RSX Type S and currently use it in my 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer. The XL7500 is API SL certified, and is 100% synthetic. If you would like more info on Amsoil, or would like to order, please e-mail me at [email protected], or you can post here.

Have a great day!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts