Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's say God Almightly suddenly appears before you and agrees to pay you the entire money (including tax and licensing fee) you paid for your MO when you bought it and in return agrees to take your MO for His own personal use in heaven (where there won't be any window rattles since there are no paved roads), would you take the money and buy another car say the FX35 or the RX330 ?

I would probably ask Him to fix the rattles and squeaks and even if He cannot not fix them :D, I would take the money and buy an FX35 :2:

What do you think ? Common please be honest !

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
I am the first one to reply to this God Almighty wanting to take my MO away...

If HE is indeed in desperation to give me the amount of money i paid for my MO, then it seems that He really wants my MO.
From a salesman perspective, when you see someone is in desperation of a car, you haggle the price and try to earn extra dollars (maybe couple hundred or even thousdands). What the heck, i will also try to sell Him extended warranties with s light mark up in price off course. Just like my dealership~ Then, i will use the money to put a down payment on a 2005 M5 :)

M5 Spec here

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I'd give him the car. Although I love my Murano I am always looking for something different. I would probably go for a used 750 series BMW. V12 please?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would swap my MO for a RX 400h

Unless, HE would change my MO to a hybrid........

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'd take it and get a V10 Diesel Toureg, or since it's my wife's car, she'd want another Murano..... maybe with NAV this time for our trips!

·
5,268 Posts
I simply do not know............is well too early..................I have never had same car again.........and I am still happy with MO..........but in 4 years time (my warranty expires) - who knows?

Learned one thing long time ago: never say never:D

·
Super Secret Member
31 Posts
(where there won't be any window rattles since there are no paved roads)
I thought the roads in Heaven were paved with gold.
anyway to answer the question, YES. I have only had mine for a little over a month and I'm not done having fun with it yet.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yeah, I'd go for another MO. I'd also go for another Altima (my other car). Mark me happy.
Bob1

·
Registered
92 Posts
First of all, if The Almighty appeared before me, he could have anything I owned, for free! But since He's offering to pay for it, there are a few other suv's I'd look at. First the Infinity FX45, then the Acura MDX, and for some unusual reason, the Isuzu Axiom(I find myself strangely drawn to it, don't ask why). Then mabye the VW Taureg. Most likely, I would end up back in another Mo, only this time, I'd get all the little options I didn't get on my SL.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
It was not available when I purchased my Murano last June, but if I had to do it all over again, I would seriously consider the G35x.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
although the m-o drives like a mat out of hell, i'd take an fx45 anyday. sure your loosin some space but the cool factor is waaaaayyyy up there. then maybe a v10 tourag. that's if the deisel is free.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was debating over MO vs. FX45...Wat Da Hec! Bought MO instead, never regret my decision...beside thanks for saving my $15 grands...but, already spend 5 grand dressing up my MO and happy with it...eom

Nizmo

·
Registered
758 Posts
Buy Again

I would buy another Mo in a minute, different color and more options but I wouldn't hesitate.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Nope - I'd have to change. I love the Murano and all - but there are so many other cars I'd rather drive.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well, I would HAVE to see whether I could go back down to road level and buy a car.
If so, I'ld buy that Chrysler 300C w/hemi, in a new york minute.

If not, I would stay with a crossover SUV............and that would mean the Murano by default. It's the best one over all.

Homer

·
4,664 Posts
I'd buy another sunlit copper Murano, but with all the toys in it.... Still haven't seen another vehicle I'd rather drive. Had a Caddie all this week in FL. Missed my MO like crazy....

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'd certainly buy a Murano again, without hesitation! I might try the SE instead of the SL that I've currently got, but I'd get the same toys I've got now.

I do a bit of traveling for my job and for pleasure, and that means that I rent a variety of cars. I'm on vacation now (howdy to the Honolulu MO owners!), and I've rented a Chrysler 300C (without the hemi) during my vacation. It seems like the 300C is the state car of Hawaii, as it seems that every fourth or fifth car that I see is a 300C. I've got to say that I'm very unimpressed. Maybe the hemi would make a lot of difference, but the 300C is seriously underpowered. It seems to struggle to travel up the relatively slight inclines on the mountain roads. There's a huge blind spot that I haven't found a way around. The interior seems pretty cheap and unimpressive. I just can't see myself spending money to own one of these.

Jeff

·
Registered
275 Posts
NO WAY! Love the Murano, but I have been very dissatisfied with the experience I have had with Nissan. This is my 5th new Nissan. I haven't had one for 6 years. I hoped things were better now. But I will go back to the luxuries; BMW, Mercedes, etc. The companies really know how to guide the dealers and take care of thier customers. Nissan should stick to $15k cars. The customer expectation of a $35k car is too high for this company...

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I've thought about this some more and I'm pretty sure that my next car is going to be an Infiniti M Concept. Have you seen this car? Amazing.

I don't know if I can handle being low again, but it will definitely turn a head or 2. Either that car or a BMW or Mercedes are on my radar.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts