Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,244 Posts
bigdongers

interesting review. Funny, Murano is considered Luxury SUV. Here in states it is the FX that goes against Lexus and Acura. Murano competition are Honda and Toyota Highlander. Recently Subaru Tribeca (ugly car!), Mitsubishi.

Still, I do not believe any of the competinion can beat Murano when all aspects (price, perfromance, style, roominess etc.) are factored in....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we dont have the range of cars available here like in the US. the only luxury japanese variant is Lexus. We dont have Acura or Infinity. We dont have the Tribeca yet, or the Honda Pilot. Mitsubishi does not have a local competitor.

Here, the MO is up against the Toyota Kluger (highlander) and the locally made Ford Territory price wise. All other rivals are much higher in price ie Honda MDX, Lexus RX330, BMW X5.

·
Registered
982 Posts
bigdongers said:
we dont have the range of cars available here like in the US. the only luxury japanese variant is Lexus. We dont have Acura or Infinity. We dont have the Tribeca yet, or the Honda Pilot. Mitsubishi does not have a local competitor.

Here, the MO is up against the Toyota Kluger (highlander) and the locally made Ford Territory price wise. All other rivals are much higher in price ie Honda MDX, Lexus RX330, BMW X5.

I'll be in Australia in 2 weeks... and New Zeland. Honeymooning....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheGymKid said:

I'll be in Australia in 2 weeks... and New Zeland. Honeymooning....
Cool! Congrats! I am a newly wed too.

Which part of Oz you coming to? Must be Sydney right? Make sure you wear some light clothes cause the weather has been really hot! 40+ degrees celcius.

·
Registered
982 Posts
bigdongers said:

Cool! Congrats! I am a newly wed too.

Which part of Oz you coming to? Must be Sydney right? Make sure you wear some light clothes cause the weather has been really hot! 40+ degrees celcius.

Thanks for the weather update. I'll pack shorts and tank tops then !! Oyea, and a bathing suit. Funny how it snowed here yesterday.

We are actually flying to Aukland, then crusing for 12 days and ending in Sydney.

·
5,244 Posts
TheGymKid

congratulations!

Do not forget 15+. I mean sun screen. You will need it! And plenty of it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts