Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys plan on getting another MO when your current MO is getting old? Or maybe you've reached the end of your lease... whatever the case is, let's say you're in the market for a replacement to the Murano you currently own. Would you buy another Murano?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll see what's out there when the time comes. But, if I had to make the choice now, I'd gladly get another Murano! My last two cars were Pathfinders, and I fully intended to get another Pathfinder when the Murano winked at me and beckoned me to come closer. ;) I was hooked! And frankly, looking at the other vehicles in a similar price range that are out there, there's nothing that comes close to the Murano.

Jeff

·
Registered
26 Posts
Right now, There is now way I would by another MO.....

I plan to keep this one for a long time. (Providing she holds up!) :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
ABSOLUTELY - I just can't imagine what it will be like by then!:cool:

I think of my current MO as a home run for Nissan & with all the new product they have been bringing out who knows what the possibilities are in a couple of years!

·
5,268 Posts
I would not dare to predict it now. It is way too earily now. But given my experience so far I would definitely consider it.:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Who knows what will be avaiable in 3 years?

I'll see what's out there when the time comes. But, if I had to make the choice now, I'd gladly get another Murano! My last two cars were Pathfinders, and I fully intended to get another Pathfinder when the Murano winked at me and beckoned me to come closer.

Ditto here. I had to walk past the MOs to see this year's Chilkoot colours, said to sales guy, "Too bad they're $50,000." As soon as he corrected me on the price, that was it.

In 3 or 4 years, if there's something else as neat, or better, I'll see then. Impossible to predict.

·
4,664 Posts
If there's nothing better, I'll get another one. So far I've been delighted with Nissan products, so it's quite likely unless they mess up the design and make it ugly. (Like they did with the Maxima. I'd get a G35 sedan over a Max on looks alone...)

Lease is up in a little under 2.5 years...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts