Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2004 Murano SL Touring, Midnight Blue with Charcoal Leather interior! My wife really loves it. Great power, smooth ride, plenty of room for a midsize SUV. I look at other SUV's such as Chevrolet Equinox, Lexus and Ford Freestyle. By far,no comparison. Quick question, does anyone have an idea on how much does it cost for steel nerf bars?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nerf Bars

Do the search in the Accessories forum. Also check out E-Bay and search for Nerf bars. I think they range anywhere from $180 - $250, but I am not sure.

Welcome to the forum :2:

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Merry Christmas to me!

My husband just bought me a 2005 Murano SL today. We pick it up on Tuesday afternoon. I can't wait. It is Merlot with Cafe Latte leather interior, SL touring pkg, Dynamic control pkg, and technology pkg. It also has cargo area protector, carpeted floor mats, roof rack crossbars, splash guards, and sunroof wind deflector. In other words fully loaded.:claphead: :2:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Congrats

Wishformurano - Good luck with your new Murano.

·
Registered
301 Posts
wishformurano - Congrats! I'm looking for the exact same car but in midnight blue/charcoal interior. Unfortunately, my dealer did a search all the way down to MD and could not find the car. They found a Mo in Merlot/Charcoal (my 2nd choice) in upstate NY, but that dealer up there had a serious buyer interested in the car and would let my dealer know this past Saturday if it I can have it..... I haven't heard back so I guess that means SOLD!
I'll have to wait up to 6-8weeks for for the midnight blue/charcoal, as the dealer is ordering it from the factory... unless they find one sooner. :D
I'm anxious but patient, plus to get a new Mo with near zero miles would be sweet!:p

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Welcome Allan, Like your Aviatar! Have fun in your MO!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mozman

I think a dealer in my area might have what you are looking for.
I checked Dec. 1 and Rothrock in Allentown PA 18104, 484-223-0639 had a midnight blue for $38860 MSRP. Check them out. Good luck!

·
Registered
301 Posts
wishforamurano - Thanks for the help. I just checked the nissan dealer inventory on nissan's web site. Unfortunately, as has been the case in my numerous dealer inventory searches, that Mo for $38+K doesn't have VDC. The price is that high because of the chrome wheels (touring, tech, chrome wheels, cargo protector, flr mats, splash gds).

Doesn't nissan think people want the added safety of VDC???:confused: I guess they believe people want to spend on bling and not safety. The search goes on.... at least until the factory ordered Mo is delivered. :)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Welcome WISHFORAMURANO. Santa was good to you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts