Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new 05 AWD SL today. Black/black with touring, nav package, and dvd. Had a tough time deciding on a bare FX35 or a loaded Murano, but decided the Murano fit better for us.

I really got a lot of good info from this forum when considering the Murano. Thanks!

-- Russ

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats and enjoy Russ! :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new Murano!

What are you planning to use to protect that beautiful black finish, especially from the midwestern winters salt and snow and sand and ice and remind me again why I still live here?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dklanecky1 said:
Welcome and congratulations on the new Murano!

What are you planning to use to protect that beautiful black finish, especially from the midwestern winters salt and snow and sand and ice and remind me again why I still live here?
Besides just keeping it waxed, I usually just wash the heck out of my vehicles in the winter. Don't know about in your area, but we are getting more and more heated car washes with heated concrete and dryers.

If you're like me, you only live here because your family is here. Blame it on them!!!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Looks good.
Now pull that antenna up to it's first detent position before ou complaon about poor reception.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
74 Posts
smonster & phulcrum

CONGRATS!!! Welcome aboard.

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to one of the best rides on the market today.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on your MO!!! I picked mine up in February. I wash the heck out of it every week (touchless carwash). Friggin MN uses salt, so it is not good. I too question why we live here:confused:

I blame my family too:2:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your ride for many years down the road.:2: :2:

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Beautiful.....it's a Mo, it's beautiful.
Like the poll last week....you WILL find yourself outside just standing there admiring her fluid lines---unlike any other.
:D
Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts