Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
whitemo-

Interesting design. I particularly like the shuffleboard table between the seats and the suicide doors, both of which will probably never see the light of day. Too bad.

-njjoe

·
Registered
358 Posts
I dunno.

They say it is "slotted below the Murano". Probably in answer to the Mazda Murano lookalike and the Honda Fit.

Probably a 4-banger to boot.

The V6 is probably as small as I would want to go...

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
UncaDanno-

You are right on target. The specs list a 2.0 liter four-banger.

-njjoe

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"The Qashqai compose a community of settled, semi-settled, and pastoral nomadic households who reside mainly in the Fars region of southern Iran. They speak Qashqai Turki (Turkish). Most of them also speak, at least, Persian (Farsi). They are Shia Muslims."

Hmmmnnn. Shia muslims huh?
That should go over big in the heartland..........

There are times when Nissan is not too smart.
The rest of the time they are stupid.

Homer

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I think they need a HiBred

droo said:
After reading the "preview" text on the Edmunds link, I think that's a 2-year-old concept vehicle that has since been dumbed down to the newer vehicle from this link:

http://nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6615

I'm also guessing they would change the name for the US market... ;)
If the thing got 45mp it would sweep the market. I Notice the 07 Altima will have a CVT transmission!

But they tout the "Sport Mode " not fuel economy. Or They could make it multifuel to run on ethanol or Gas a couple gaskets and the CVT and electronic engine management will do it. Toyota is running away with the market Pirus are like nano bots around here the are literly jumping off the showroom floors and the dealers are making a killing. A great opportunity that I am sure is not lost on some at Nissan but other must be holding back ( sounds too much like the Amercian car mgf group.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts