Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on dealer cost for Nissan Extended warranties?
My dealer wants 1800 bucks for the gold plus warranty. I almost told them where to go.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I paid 1050 for a 5 year 75K....Gold Preferred...MIne covers everything...All includes trip interuption...rental car for when the MO is at the shop for warranty issues...It has come in very handy with the window rattle...They have it three times already and I have had a rental car each time...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought one from my internet dealer for $680 for 60-months, supposedly bumper to bumper.

When the details of the warranty arrived in a few days, I quickly cancelled it since it did not cover basic elements like the center pod electronics, DVD navigation, audio system and heated seats and many more.

Murano anyway has 60 months warranty on the drive train and if the electronics are not covered, which are more likely to go wrong than engine and other mechanical components, why would I need one ?

Please make sure any extended warranties cover items like NAV, heated seats etc.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I paid $1600 for my 100,000, 6yr Gold Preferred.. remember, there are 2 golds (one preferred and the cheaper gold only) ,, also, I did not have a trade in and paid $300 over invoice back in Oct. 31 for my 04 MO...in Dallas, Tx area.. I was not charged for the tint on the front windows or the extra seat protection, and wheel locks.

some of the cheaper quotes you may see may be from individuals who traded in. Compare apples to apples..

look at Nissan's site below for the different plans:

http://www.nissanusa.com/owning/SecurityPlusBenefitsFAQ/1,3384,,00.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts