Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if there are any MO owners from the DC/Metro Area are on the forum. I know there are a lot of MO's out here so let's see a show of hands. Give a short description of you and your beloved MO.

My name is Jiggers
Black 2004 SE AWD Nissan Murano.
Just haven't had the time to add toys to the MO yet.

:4:

·
Registered
563 Posts
There's a few of us in the DC metro area. SugarRushMurano is in Maryland and I'm in Virginia. Thought I was the only black AWD SE. The interior of my Mo is Cafe Latte and its loaded to the hilt with everything but Sat radio and Chrome wheels. Aftermarket, I've added echomaster rear sensors and a Colgan full bra. Aftermarket interior, I've spliced in my Passport 8500 per instructions on this site (worked great) and spliced in my cell phone holder to the fuse box for power even with engine off and key out. Wave if you see me!

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Jim.. whatss uppp :)

yup i am in maryland area..
I saw lots of murano around dc/virginia/maryland area but how come only you and me reply to this thread :p

Those murano owners around here must be pretty shy :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Count me in too.

With weather warming, think MOwners will be coming out like Cicadas here.

Mine is Pewter, AWD seen in Reston area.

How about we plan a MO-moments at great falls or some place to see each other.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to meet you all. I live in the Fair Lakes area in Fairfax, VA. I am noticing all these Murano's with thirty day tags running around here. I guess they haven't heard of this website yet. Any meet and greet gatherings happen so far?

·
Registered
563 Posts
You know, it would be kind of cool for us DC area Mo'rs to get together. I like CVeeT's idea of Great Falls. Nice park-like setting and I used to go there quite a bit in my climbing days. Anybody else interested?

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Count me in...you guys set the time

and day.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think we need to start a new thread with WASH DC/VA in subject line to get attention of DC MO'wners.

And I have this MO BANNER like 16 ft long that dealers have to attract you all to where we decide to MOeet.

how about next long weekend ....

·
Registered
563 Posts
CVeeT - wow! we may actually look official!! Feel like being the coordinator since you came up with the great locale?

Be cool to see big time posters such as yourself and SRM. I'm out next weekend. Heading down on my motorcycle to Suches, Georgia for some riding in the Great Smokey mountains. Maybe Memorial Day weekend?

I agree a thread on the general discussion may get others out of the wood work!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Newbie here to this board. Live in Virginia Beach and just got a MO about a month ago. Just drove it to Rochester NY and back and other than gas milage, I love it.

·
Aero and Loving it
16 Posts
I am in Rockville, Maryland and have a beautiful Gold 04 fully loaded SE. I stand out when I have my recumbent bicycle on the hitch bike rack.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Count me in to the DC/Maryland MO owners group. I live in the Odenton area between DC and Baltimore. We are coming up on 1 year with our 2003 Pewter / Cafe Latte SE with about 23,000 miles. Other than the standard alternator failure and a recurring problem with our CD acupuncture One thing I have noticed around here is that every MO I see seems to be driven by a woman! How come they get all the luck.:)

·
5,268 Posts
rwmiller said:
One thing I have noticed around here is that every MO I see seems to be driven by a woman! How come they get all the luck.:)

I've been trying to understand women for many years now...........no such luck...........nothing surprises me anymore when it come to women...........guess they just know how to "get all the luck";)

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Even my gf told me that murano is more to ladies car...

because of it being driven by more women than men.
Personally, i dont really care :p .

Hopefully, in the dc/maryland MO gathering, there will be lots of MO ladies who are coming :2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
jiggers said:
I am with you SugarRushMO. The more ladies the better.

:eek: MO people the better... I live in Virginia Beach... Just let me know when and where. Thanks..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts