Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
its 2006...time for another NJ meet???

see you guys have tried to get together the past few years....the weather is still bearable....maybe a central NJ meet sometime soon??? In Hunterdon County here with new '06 MO

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined yesterday in search of more information about my Murano (or my wifes :D )

Got a 2005 Platinum SL AWD w/ chrome wheels & NAV. That's about it. I'm going to install the 06 bumper protector since I keep scratching the bumper.

The wife primarily drives the ride and I use it for storage at the track. I also own a 2004 SRT4 and race it at ETOWN in NJ.

The Mo would make a great bracket racing vehicle :thumb:

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Re: its 2006...time for another NJ meet???

pistolpete said:
see you guys have tried to get together the past few years....the weather is still bearable....maybe a central NJ meet sometime soon??? In Hunterdon County here with new '06 MO
It's now 2007... I see so many Murano's on the road these days... and alot of them are same color as mine too. At one time, I looked so unique driving down the road.

So how many Murano owners on this site are from Jersey... and what town. Maybe I'll throw something together in a parking lot of a Dunkin Donuts if I find enough interested people.

No Stock Murano's allowed !! :eek: Just kidding. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
My MO is deffinitly unique. You won't see another like it. I'm in Mount Laurel area and work at McGuire. Have the Prussian Blue kit thats now 2 tone.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
xconcepts said:
My MO is deffinitly unique. You won't see another like it. I'm in Mount Laurel area and work at McGuire. Have the Prussian Blue kit thats now 2 tone.
Have any pictures you can post in your gallery or on this thread? WOuld love to see it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here are some pics when I had it done earlier this year, before I put my rims back on. I'll get pics with them later today.

Actually I might have a few on my photobucket, which I can't view here. Check the first page.

bucket

·
Registered
2 Posts
I drive an '04 Mo with 58k. Just had the engine replaced by Nissan (no charge, no fight), burned 2 qts Mobil 1 in 2k mikes, so far 500+ mi all OK. With in town driving and to work about 40 a day in Morris Cty, NJ. With a new grandchild would love to have a third seat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey tristate. I'm a new murano owner. I signed the papers today on my 05 murano. I should be taking delivery of it on monday. it has to be certified but now I have an Issue with the certified pre owned warranty. I work as an audi master tech and to certified cars usually mean bumper to bumper. I'm now finding out that certified nissan only means power train with a $1400 option for the bumper to bumper coverage. I'll be calling monday AM to straighten this out. anyone have any insight on how good the wrap around coverage is? also is the M a problematic enough car to justify the extra coverage??

Pat

21 - 28 of 28 Posts