Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got sylvania 9007st yesterday and tried to replace it with factory one...
i don't know how to remove factory bulb
has anyone ever replaced it before?
please... tell me how
thanks!

·
4,601 Posts
It's worth paying $20 and downloading the service manual from www.nissantechinfo.com.

Basically you have to remove the clips that hold the wheel well plastic in place, to take out the wheel well and then you can get to the back of the headlight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Service Manuals

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but I only saw options for the printed version ($315.00) and the CD ($210.00). There was also a 1 year online subscription for something like 2,400 bucks.

·
4,601 Posts
Unless they've done away with it, you buy a one day subscription for $19.99. You then view the Service Manual and while in Adobe Acrobat (Reader too) you click on the floppy disk icon to save the currently viewed file to disk. Leave the names alone and the files will all link properly. There's 40 something files and it's over 100 Meg of files, but once you've got it, it doesn't matter that your subscription is only one day...

:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Aahh!

Awesome, now we should probably delete your entry so they don't catch on!
:p

·
4,601 Posts
Once you've got it, if you're bored you can go get other Nissan vehicles manuals and then use the same user name and password to log on to www.infinititechinfo.com and do the same. The FX service manual helped me figure out the SAT radio thing....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts