Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking them out and they are the same specs as our OE wheels.
18x7.5 with +35mm offset.
Do you think they would look nice on my silver Murano??

I was looking at the chrome ones from the G35. I would just put my current tires on the wheels.

Attachments

·
5,244 Posts
I tried wheels from FX35 with 265/60 - 18 tires. They looked great and rode fantastic with Potenza tires! no pics though. Sorry.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Why would you want to put wheels with the Infinity logo on your Nissan Murano? It will give your MO an identity crisis. :confused:

-njjoe

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
it;s really easy to find a nissan logo that will fit in place of that infiniti emblem.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Very nice wheels. Very easy to keep clean.
Less than 5% of the public would recognize that logo as Infiniti, IMO. And only 5% of them would even see the logo. :D

Homer

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
hfelknor said:
Less than 5% of the public would recognize that logo as Infiniti, IMO. And only 5% of them would even see the logo. :D

Homer
And from that 5% some will really think it is a Hyundai..............:2:

·
Registered
263 Posts
njjoe said:
Why would you want to put wheels with the Infinity logo on your Nissan Murano? It will give your MO an identity crisis. :confused:

-njjoe

:21:

Speaking of the logo, hey does anyone replaced the front Nissan emblem. I'm looking forward to change and I don't see anything special out there, unless I make one for myself or something.

NZM

·
Registered
263 Posts
Enforcer said:
You could try this.

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately...
Little too small on the laser Z grill, wasted 50 bucks.
Something like the Infinity Q suv logo would do..

NZM

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ohh no enforcer. has it been so long haha.. the laser z grill is the 3D laser cut stainless steel z-grill from e&g

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
haha no worries, just spend more time with the mo haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts