Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forum! I have been all over this site for the past week and I must commend everyone for the great info and participation. I will be selling my 99 Maxima and upgrading to a 05 Murano in the next month or so and will use the Internet to obtain dealer quotes. There are links on many sites such as Edmunds, Kelly Blue Book, etc... Anyone have experience with the links from this site?
Hope to be sharing and posting more in the near future. Thanks!!!!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Here's hoping you get a MO. I used CarsDirect.com but would not claim expertise.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gripper!

This forum rocks! I am looking at the Platinum color as I believe you have. as well as that stainless steel grill. I will do a bit more research and will let you all know when I pull the trigger. I'll miss the gas mileage from the Max but I know I will be content in a new MO!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I tried to get a quote from one of the banners at the top of the page but was never contacted by anyone. I did use carsdirect but the dealer they provided didn't have the color I wanted but it was nice to know there price. Good luck with your search.:cool:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Ohio Murano said:
I tried to get a quote from one of the banners at the top of the page but was never contacted by anyone. I did use carsdirect but the dealer they provided didn't have the color I wanted but it was nice to know there price. Good luck with your search.:cool:
Go to the Carmax site and get a price print out of the Muranos they have in stock. Use it as your starting point with your local dealer. It'll start you off below invoice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts