Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually put the Yokohama Geolander H/T-S GO52 265-60HR-18's on the Murano, with the stock SE 7.5" wheels?

Do they improve the ride quality (as in soaking up more of the little stuff than the stock tires?)

Do the wider tires work well in the snow (as in New England snow)?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have run the Yokahamas since Jan/04 (approx. 12,500kms/ 7,800mi)....very happy with this tire.... ride about the same...handle much better...big improvement in snow...look great...no noticeable loss in performance(CVT helps here)...speedometer reads approx. 3% low....

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
senza are you still happy?

senza said:
I have run the Yokahamas since Jan/04 (approx. 12,500kms/ 7,800mi)....very happy with this tire.... ride about the same...handle much better...big improvement in snow...look great...no noticeable loss in performance(CVT helps here)...speedometer reads approx. 3% low....
Senza are you still very happy with these tires? After Kris' terrible experience, are you still in the same mindset that you were 7 months ago? How about now that you're into your second winter with them?

·
Registered
418 Posts
EasternPA - Still very pleased with the overall performance of the Yoko's....we're having a brutal winter ...lots of snow / cold...in winter conditions, the Yoko's are a big improvement over the GDYs...Kris was very dissappointed with the ride quality I believe...it depends on your priorities...I prefer better handling/firmer ride...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Agree with senza-----very happy with Yoko's so far.........steering and handling feel much more "connected"--- big upgrade in snow performance.........

·
Registered
175 Posts
How is ice traction compared to stock? We've had frezing rain, snow ice, cold...ABS is working overtime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts