Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I don't know if it's just me or what, when I wipe my hand on the car, I felt the paint wasn't even smooth at all. For a new car, I expected it to be at least in a new car (paint) condition. Did anyone notice that? Did anyone do anything about it? My dad has warned me about the poor quality of Nissan's paint before i made a decision on this car. anyway, what can i do to the paint?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
The use of Megaquire's Clay bar, or for that matter anybody clay bar works wonders, I have done it to htree vehicles now and it is great. It will get the paint so smooth that. Your towel will fall of the MO. I also had a G35 and its same paint.

Follow up with Zanio, Insulator wax, or any of a number of great polish and waxes out their. The Clay bar is the trick IMHO. Easy to do for me and works wonders.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for not asking another question. I found out that there are some hair-line scratches on the door handle (exterior) where i think when the dealer put the car on the lot, and ppl scratch the paint with their finger-nail accidentally. I wondered whether the wax will get those hair-line scratches out? Thanks

·
4,994 Posts
Polish did the job for me. A clearcoat safe one. My couple were only in the clearcoast and once gone stayed gone.

·
4,994 Posts
:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts