Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2004 SL Glacier Pearl/Latte Murano in the Philadelphia area and wanted to know how many others have bought used ones. It has 15,700 miles on it. I can't wait to learn more about the car and I just love driving it so far!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I rescued my 03 Mo from a Toyota Dealership where someone wanted a real 4X4 truck. It had 28000 KM on it and it now has 52000 Km and is running just fine. It still has one more year to go on the manufactures warranty and it already covered the replacement of the alternator and differentail leak repair.

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
i got my '03 from a private sale in Calgary... had 19,000 km on it, just hit 30,500 km last weekend.....

just love the car

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Bought mine used from Nissan dealer when she has 18K miles. Put over 4K myself and does not have any problems so far.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey,

I also bought a 2004 Glacier Pearl Murano SL on March 5th. Absolutely love it and so does everyone who sees it. It sure beats that 2004 Nissan Quest I had. Hated it. This had around 33,000 miles on it when I got it, I've put on about 600 so far. I would have loved to have gotten a 2005 but mine was enough as it was. Maybe after a couple more years, I can upgrade.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pickles said:
Hey,

I also bought a 2004 Glacier Pearl Murano SL on March 5th. Absolutely love it and so does everyone who sees it. It sure beats that 2004 Nissan Quest I had. Hated it. This had around 33,000 miles on it when I got it, I've put on about 600 so far. I would have loved to have gotten a 2005 but mine was enough as it was. Maybe after a couple more years, I can upgrade.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.
Huh! Where are you in Canton? We are in Bridgemill. Small world.

We have a pre-owned, certified 04' Pewter SL. Pretty basic, but to us it seems to have alot of options just because we are used to lesser cars. What is standard on the MO are expensive options on other cars.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a pre-owned 04, just like in my sig block, 3 weeks ago. It had 11,700 kms on it. It was owned by the Owner of Nissan here is Kingston so I'm sure if there was any issues, they would have been fixed by now. A very good experience for an awesome SUV.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Jpalm,

Are you the guy I saw at Holly Springs Post Office a month or so ago. I was asking you about your murano???? I was in a Blue Quest that I said I hated. Well, Now I have a murano and traded the quest for it.

I live in North Canton.:rolleyes: :4:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pickles said:
Hey Jpalm,

Are you the guy I saw at Holly Springs Post Office a month or so ago. I was asking you about your murano???? I was in a Blue Quest that I said I hated. Well, Now I have a murano and traded the quest for it.

I live in North Canton.:rolleyes: :4:
Nope not me. The MO is actually my wife's so I only drive it every once in awhile. I have a Vibrant Blue Nissan Spec V.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I picked mine up at a local Nissan dealership...after looking for a while.

I saw a bunch of them with less KM's; but MAN the bastards that owned them before should have been shot; same as the dealers for showing them in that condition. They were crap; visors falling off, dash boards with glue/sticky residue, loose seats, RUST.

Thankfully, the one I picked up was loved....probably not as much as I love it right now....just one week old and already 2 washes.:2:

·
Registered
55 Posts
3 days old...

My husband and I were car shopping this past weekend and intended to look at a new Saturn VUE SUV. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, the Murano beckoned from the Used car lot section. Even after test driving both vehicles (MO first then the VUE--and it was no contest of course!), hubby was already sold on it. We picked it up the next day with just a hair under 4K miles on it, an '04 Silver FWD SL, premium sounds, black leather, loaded with so many options I'm finding new and amazing things this awesome automobile can do every day. The best part about it is we got it well under blue book. Well...maybe the second best thing. The salesperson had a little bit of a scare when we finalized our paperwork. She went to retrieve the keys and another salesperson was trying to write up a contract with another customer for the same vehicle. Luckily, the ink had already dried on ours
:12: Whew!

:roadtrip: We are loving this ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts