Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Here's the only pictures that I know of. It's as close as I think we're gonna get:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Can't wait! Care to share which ones?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Last year, I took this picture of my Murano with 22 inch wheels and 35 series tires. This wheel (with six lugs) was not installed, it was just next to the wheel well. There was a little photoshop done to "erase" my wheels and to fill in the disc brake.

Enjoy.

22 inch wheels

·
Canadian MO
56 Posts
mattsmurano said:
Funny, my 20"ers dont' look big, and the 22"ers won't look huge either. Mo sure does have big fender wells!
:6: these wheels look awesome.. are they 20"..Got to have then too.. Sweet ride..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Chris did you ever get the 22's on your Murano?

·
Registered
32 Posts
22's coming this weekend

Was planning to wait until after they showed up and I got them installed before I made the post... but I'm getting too excited...

Wheels should arrive tomorrow so hopefully I can get them on this weekend and will post pictures... worst case they'll arrive Monday, so I should have them on within a couple of days after...

Only decision left at this point is exactly which size tire I'll put on... right now I'm bouncing between a 265/40-R22 and a 285/35-R22. Any thoughts on either appreciated...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: 22's coming this weekend

haddock said:
285/35-R22. Any thoughts on either appreciated...
get them, Nitto NT555 - 285/35/22. I loved mine.

side note, *** nissian, we been waiting as of today, 11 weeks for our Murano!! :3:

BTW - 22's are Daat 6 spokes with a nice dish. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Re: 22's coming this weekend

Well the good news is that as of yesterday, there's a new $1500 rebate on the Mo. BTW, do you go by the username Krix.... something or other on NLOC or F150online?

Chris03HD said:
side note, *** nissian, we been waiting as of today, 11 weeks for our Murano!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Re: 22's coming this weekend

Edward98 said:
Well the good news is that as of yesterday, there's a new $1500 rebate on the Mo. BTW, do you go by the username Krix.... something or other on NLOC or F150online?

Thats great news then!! They said "Week of Aug 7th" the MO will be in... although, we been hearing that in, "June 7th," then "July 7th," etc...

Yes, i post on a few Ford truck sites. :2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
finally got them on...

Well... a shipping delay on the rims and a stock mixup on the tires caused a bit of a delay... but I finally got my new 22's mounted up...

Wheels are Zinik Z9's (Sabini) and the tires are Nitto 555's (285/35/22)...

Taste is a subjective thing... but I for one an super happy with how these turned out... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only have about 75 miles on the new setup so far... but like the ride a lot... has really been pretty smooth... tho I do notice at slower speeds the new tires grab like nobody's business... lot more grip than I'd noticed with the stock tires (which I only rode for 750 miles)... technically I guess the improved traction is a good thing...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts