Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Notice that the Nissan rear seat DVD system folds neatly into the armrest console when not in use. This is the unit I'm talking about.

Does anyone have any "real" pics of this unit in action? How does it actually secure to the centre console? The console lid seems tight as it is and I don't see how the monitor clears the console lid to allow it to be closed.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I can take some pictures this weekend for you. It works very well. I don't use it too much, but it does work well. The top part of the arm rest opens towards the passenger side and the screen folds down below it.....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
milgrad said:
I can take some pictures this weekend for you. It works very well. I don't use it too much, but it does work well. The top part of the arm rest opens towards the passenger side and the screen folds down below it.....
Thank you very much milgrad!

I would love some pics. We cant get the MES here in Australia but I might be able to fit a different type of DVD player there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'll try to take some pics of mine this weekend also. The armrest is actually 2 pieces now. The top most portion flips forward (toward the dashboard) and the LCD screen is under it. This section is probably about 2 - 3 cm deep. The bottom portion opens in the traditional manner (toward the passenger side) and contains the DVD player and room for CD cases or DVD cases. The system comes with 1 headset (I don't understand why it wouldn't be a pair of headphones, but I digress...)

The system works very well. I can use headphones or tune the radio to 88.5 (FM) and play the movie through the car's speakers. I use it fairlly regularly when my wife and my mom are shopping. I can sit in the car and watch a movie! :p

My only gripes are that the screen is mounted a little low for me. But my mom tells me that the screen location is ideal because (while driving) sun glare doesn't reach the screen and wash out the picture.

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts