Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool Cool some MN Mo's!

Just FYI Metro Auto Salvage in Lakeville has a wrecked 07 MO. I think it was an 07 anyway and it must have been a SL? it had cafe latte heated seats and a sunroof. I thought about snagging the seats but half the drivers side seat is gone?? was wrecked pretty bad in front but if anyone needs parts its there. It had front fog lights too which i could only find one of. the other half of the bumper was gone.

I am looking for a reasonably priced cargo cover. $50 would be reasonable. $75 is the most i can afford if someone should know of one.

I soon will have Base stereo Pre-out kits available if anyone is interested in adding there own amps etc.

are there any MN MO' groups or meets?

Zc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello from Waconia, a western suburb of Minneapolis!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whaddya know there ARE some Mn Mo owners on here! we should plan a summer MINMO meet!

Anyone want a KN airfilter? I bought a cargo cover from a guy that has one for sale. he seemed pretty reasonable. i didn't ask the price but i can forward his contact info if there is interest.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Blaine, sounding in. 03 base SL AWD model with a few minor mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi group,

2003 AWD SL owner here in Bloomington.

Question for you MN owners, do you have a service garage you can recommend?

Thanks much!

FB

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
17 Participants
basilray
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing