Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PS2 in the Mo

My wife currently has the Mo on a road trip. I'll post some picture of the PS2 this weekend.

The PS2 is mounted under the front passenger seat and the Monitor is on the ceiling. We use the PS2 as our DVD player for movies and games.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Midwest should be one of the largest groups on the board. It spans from Ohio to Kansas.

·
4,664 Posts
According to the company I work for, it goes to Toronto too...:ucrazy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Southern Indiana right across the river from Louisville. Floyds Knobs, Indiana to be exact. Now you know why I use "Southern Indiana" as my location. :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know So. IN... I grew up in Louisville and used to go 4 wheeling and camping in Hoosier Nat Forest.

Almost bought my Mo from Bales in Jeffersonville, IN.

·
Registered
16 Posts
....and I grew up in St. Louis. I lived there for about 7 years in the Manchester area.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What's Up Guys,

Sorry for the late reply, I'm a local IL/Midwest member as well.:2:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Indianapolis, IN. Seems there are a few Hoosiers buying the MO.
Since I drive all over the state and put 900-100 miles a week on my cars I have probably been to just about everywhere here.
Randy Ross

·
Registered
18 Posts
Honestly my wifey drives the MO more than I do. I usually drive my Maxima. You guys should check www.maxima.org, we have meetings in the midwest and a good amount of people show up. 60 cars ranging from Altimas,Maximas,Sentras and 350 Z's. I will bring the MO on the next meeting and hopefully some of you guys can show up:2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Guys,
In a little 'burb northwest of Chicago called Skokie... drop by and say hi.

--Mojomn7g

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I am a student at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just graduated from there, fellow Illini!

--Mojo

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Mojomn7g said:
Just graduated from there, fellow Illini!

--Mojo
Cool! I'll be a student here for a LONG LONG time though. I'm here for the combined M.D./Ph.D. Medical Scholars Program. Thats a minimum of 8 years, for both doctorates in science and medicine.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts