Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm a few months into my ownership now and am itching for a little more punch sound-wise from my Murano. Has anyone found a CAI that will fit? Even if its one for a Maxima or something that would work with a little modification. From my searching I haven't had any luck finding one made for our vehicles. I installed a Volant CAI on my '11 Grand Cherokee and it was amazing what a little extra sound can do for your vehicle enjoyment.

Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dropped a cheap one in last week. It's a short-ram made for a 07-12 V6 Altima and it fit perfectly. Sounds good but has the annoying low RPM whistle that aftermarket intakes come with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a few months into my ownership now and am itching for a little more punch sound-wise from my Murano. Has anyone found a CAI that will fit? Even if its one for a Maxima or something that would work with a little modification. From my searching I haven't had any luck finding one made for our vehicles. I installed a Volant CAI on my '11 Grand Cherokee and it was amazing what a little extra sound can do for your vehicle enjoyment.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Here is the kit I got on ebay, about $215... pretty nice setup.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Idk, considering the location of the filter that doesn’t appear to be in the right area for cooler, more 02 dense air to enter. Especially when compared to the systems that draw in air from under the fenders or the grill area. What does the literature that came with it say about it compared to stock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts