Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how I can get new speaker wires through the front doors? I got it through the rubber grommet of the back doors. But I don't get how to take off the plastic part of the cover for the front door to insert the speaker wires through it. Or does anyone have any alternatives to bringing the wire through the front doors?

·
Registered
9 Posts
did anybody ever figure this out? It looks like most on here just use the stock wiring but i'm adding component speakers and a high powered amp(200w/chan) and I need to run new wire.
I just looked at the jamb on our '06 MO and it's not just a boot. The part that attatches to the car side is an actual plug harness.
I guess I have to drill a seperate hole for the speaker wires? I'd hat to do it but I can't see any way around it...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think I answered my own question. I noticed this little rubber plug below the wire harnes and wondered what it was for....I was reading some previous posts and another member cut the boot in the door and ran the wire through that hole into the car. That's an excellent idea and will hopefully save me from having to drill. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts