Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the maintenance reminder for tire rotation showed up. I looked everywhere in the owners manual ( that is not easy to decipher) and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to reset this reminder.

I tried the dash display cluster under maintenance but nothing I do seems to make it go away. The reminder shows up each time I start the car and will not go away unless l press the “OK” on the screen.

Any one know ??

Appreciated
B17CBB27-47B6-4409-BF6A-9F141B4F0605.jpeg
B17CBB27-47B6-4409-BF6A-9F141B4F0605.jpeg

·
Registered
472 Posts
So the maintenance reminder for tire rotation showed up. I looked everywhere in the owners manual ( that is not easy to decipher) and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to reset this reminder.

I tried the dash display cluster under maintenance but nothing I do seems to make it go away. The reminder shows up each time I start the car and will not go away unless l press the “OK” on the screen.

Any one know ??

Appreciated
What happens if you push the "INFO" button on your navigation system and then select "Maintenance"?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I don't own a 2nd gen, so sorry for the generalization.

The Maintenance box popping up plainly states to press "INFO" and select maintenance to change this setting.

Maybe it's talking about the "INFO" on the audio system, not the dash. Once you find the proper "INFO" that show a list, scroll thru it looking for "Maintenance", where you should be able to reset the tire rotation.

Hope this helps you out.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't own a 2nd gen, so sorry for the generalization.

The Maintenance box popping up plainly states to press "INFO" and select maintenance to change this setting.

Maybe it's talking about the "INFO" on the audio system, not the dash. Once you find the proper "INFO" that show a list, scroll thru it looking for "Maintenance", where you should be able to reset the tire rotation.

Hope this helps you out.

Have a good day.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my post/thread. YES, you were correct I had to go into the center display menu to reset it. I was trying to reset it from the small LCD display inside the speedometer in the center console. I got it to clear. Thank you agin for helping me out,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What happens if you push the "INFO" button on your navigation system and then select "Maintenance"?
Thanks.... that is exactly what worked.. I was trying incorrectly trying to re-set from the LC in the speedo.. I need to do it from the navigation system as you recommended.

THANKS !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts