Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
b0xdesigns removed it IIRC . . . . and no it woudln't trip a code . . . . the two post-cat 02 sensors are before the 3rd cat . . . . the exhaust w / center resonator is bolted after the 3rd cat.

Another option is to have a shop weld in a glasspack. Minimal flow restriction, quieter than just welding in a straight pipe.

Dave

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Its their muffler.....Its more freeer flowing than ours. Theirs are pretty much the same as the 350z's system.

If you ever do remove the resonator.....Look inside....It restricts the flow alot....Its like were driving around with 2 restrictive mufflers on. Which is why its so quiet.....And what i believe was the reason theres alittle lag when you press on the gas untill it finally pulls...

My Mo no longer does that...:D

·
5,268 Posts
b0xdesigns said:
Its their muffler.....Its more freeer flowing than ours. Theirs are pretty much the same as the 350z's system.

If you ever do remove the resonator.....Look inside....It restricts the flow alot....Its like were driving around with 2 restrictive mufflers on. Which is why its so quiet.....And what i believe was the reason theres alittle lag when you press on the gas untill it finally pulls...

My Mo no longer does that...:D
Show me the solution! And prove it "does not have the lag"........

·
5,268 Posts
Oops! Missed this one. Nice mods......post pics please......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts