Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Having trouble with the hyperlinks please Google the model numbers to buy/research the equipment needed.

I believe you can buy head units that support it and be installed in a Generation 1 MO.

Here is the cheapest head unit I have seen with Car Play / Android Auto : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pioneer-...0QFnoECEUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw08Eu42mem9CiS3n5eEqSWf

And for my 2006 SL with wheel control I will need this bad boy. My hangup? It changes the climate knobs to buttons and there does not assist appear to be any more installation kits. Bah!!

Metra 99-7612B Single or Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for 2003-2007 Nissan Murano & Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface

1. Metra 99-7612B Single or Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for 2003-2007 Nissan Murano & Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface
  2. . The
  3. Amazon.com

So altogether you are looking at 260-290 for the installation kit (don't know if you need antenna adapter or not, 260 without).

And you need 240 minimum for a head unit with Car Play / Android Auto.

So with tax and differing prices you are looking at 550 for the equipment. And probably 200+ for a professional installation.

So altogether you are going to around 800 Blickems to have all this professionally installed and that is IF the installer let's you bring your own equipment and IF you need other adapters that missed. It would be 600 bucks without installation. Just your time. So basically your looking at little bit more than 900 bucks to 1000 in order to make this swap. I hope to have mine done by the end of next year but we l as you can see it will cost a lot of money either way you go with it. And my baby will get the professional install. 🤪

Imhotep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts