Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone knowledgeable tell me if these readings are good or bad? The reason I was looking into this is cause my 2007 nissan murano jerks when I begin to accelerate from a stop. All readings are while idling and warmed up motor. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for those links, I think my problem is the cvt. No obd codes, no lights, jerks every single time I accelerate from a stop, only once I had bad hesitation when I stepped on the gas and it barely moved but it revved past 3500 rpm. Unfortunately my 07 murano has passed the 10 year mark, it barely has 92,000 miles on it. It will probably have to go to the junk yard.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thank you very much for those links, I think my problem is the cvt. No obd codes, no lights, jerks every single time I accelerate from a stop, only once I had bad hesitation when I stepped on the gas and it barely moved but it revved past 3500 rpm. Unfortunately my 07 murano has passed the 10 year mark, it barely has 92,000 miles on it. It will probably have to go to the junk yard.
There's an app called CVTz50 that can read the TCM transmission codes that perhaps your code reader can't...

It's only $5, and a VERY nice app!

When you read your OBD2 TCM codes you may find you can repair your CVT for a reasonable amount...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Could anyone knowledgeable tell me if these readings are good or bad? The reason I was looking into this is cause my 2007 nissan murano jerks when I begin to accelerate from a stop. All readings are while idling and warmed up motor. Thank you.

I'm assuming that "warmed up" means the coolant temperature is at least 180 degrees F...

• Idle is too high. I'd suggest doing an idle relearn.
  • LTFT on bank 2 is showing a lean condition that's nearing a point where you might be concerned (i.e. > 10.0). Check LTFT again, but slowly increase the engine speed from idle by 500 RPM intervals and if LTFT starts to drop toward 0.0 as engine speed increases then you may have a small vacuum leak.
  • The O2 sensors are wideband (i.e. A/F sensors), but the voltages you register don't seem to match what the service manual says they should be (stoichiometric at 1.5 V--so it should linger around there depending if lean or rich). It could just be what the scan tool is interpreting from the PCM? Dunno. If there was something substantially wrong then it would likely have thrown a code, I would think.
I don't think these readings are related to the "jerks" you feel when accelerating from a stop though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts