Votes: 1 2.3%
  • who's counting?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit 55,000 miles and I was wondering who the other MO "power drivers" are out there?

I wonder what member has the most miles??? (did a search but did not find anything on this topic)

·
Registered
26 Posts
40,000 ... and going strong

Just passed 40,000 ... 2003 SL... no problems (except I need to buy a new set of tires, and replace the windshield wipers!).

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I never get to drive it!!

It's always apart. I have to take Grippee's Car (Tough work but someone got to do it) I have to get it all together and start driving it. Would you believe 840 on the 04 and 350 on the 05!!!!

I am actually on schedule for the grand tour from Phoenix to Vegas, Chicago , Knoxville, Wild Dunes, Long boat Key, New Orleans, Santa Fe, and Home starting around April.

Grip :D

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Long Boat Key, that's two keys up from where I go on vacation:
Siesta Key.
You need to drive down there if you haven't seen it, the sand is unbelievable. Powder fine and snow white and beaches 100 yards wide....

I leased a house there 2 years ago right on the beach for $800 a week. Had it's own pool and everything....even a garage for da Mo.

:D

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Re: I never get to drive it!!

GripperDon said:
It's always apart. I have to take Grippee's Car (Tough work but someone got to do it) I have to get it all together and start driving it. Would you believe 840 on the 04 and 350 on the 05!!!!

I am actually on schedule for the grand tour from Phoenix to Vegas, Chicago , Knoxville, Wild Dunes, Long boat Key, New Orleans, Santa Fe, and Home starting around April.

Grip :D
You are also right on schedule for the next tradeup to 06, right around the 500 mile (since most miles on your MO are from delivery anyway!!!) :2:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Not quite near 50K on my '05 Mo... but commuting 100miles a day wont take me too long to get there. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MO power drivers--welcome y'all!

So...so far I'm winning?? Geez! I never win anything! Come on now---there's got to be someone out there that we crown as "The Granddaddy".
I have been SO happy with my '03. The only time I have ever taken it to the dealer was when the trunk latch was squeakin' like an old chuck wagon...only happens in the hot TX summer though.
My single complaint after 50,000+ miles...(this is sooo girly)...if you drop something down in the crack between the seat and the console it falls into an UNRETRIEVEABLE wasteland. Lord only knows what's in that crevice...french fries, lipstick, cheezits...YICK! :p

·
4,994 Posts
mgthe3

LongBoat Key! Whoa, Heaven and one of the best places in the World. I need a "Tee Shirt: I love it all! including: Santa-Bel Island, St. Armand's, etc. I love Florida so much, My dad started as a sponge diver in Tarpon Springs and when the blight killed then we move to just below the southern end of the 7 mile bridge. Place called Matacumbi Bay. This was our home in the background and me in the boat, True, . Grip :D

Attachments

·
4,994 Posts
zebelkhan

I got all that . :rolleyes: GRIP

·
Registered
94 Posts
04 MO and only 3,200 miles. I just got it on 1/26/05. Once everything is squared miles will rack up like rocket on mission.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm commuting 135 miles a day, 5 days a week. 9 months and I'm at 23,000 miles. It's a good thing I get reimbursed mileage.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Mileage

7500 after one year. Average @ 15 miles per day. MGTHE3 - someday when you get a chance , you'll have to clue me in on that $800.00 a week house. I usually pay 1200 - 1500 per week at Siesta Key for a Condo. That Key is also one of my favorite places in the world for vacation, we go every year as well. Also love Longboat and St. Armands but Siesta is like home now.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts