Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CHIEFS are fine tuning while pounding on the Rams 22 to 6!:D

Go T Rich & my main man PRIEST!!!:2:

Of course I love College ball also, but my Jayhawks only know what to do with the round ball. :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a great football weekend!!! :2: :2: :2:

Saturday - my Jayhawks 46 UNLV 24

Sunday - my Chiefs 27 Chargers 14

Life doesn't get much better than this! :D :D :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GM - Ouch - I think you mean the bears a$$ got kicked don't you :D - it looks like they are starting off this year where they left off last year?

Can you believe my main man Priest had 183 yards of rushing & recieving & your whole team had 150.

What's the problem.... Cordel? :confused:

At least they will have a nice new Soldier field to come back to in a couple of weeks, I just hope someone will be there! :(

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lisa Geurrero, side line reporter for the NFL.......

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
The Bears luck with last minute finishes has finally come to an end. They might have to actually play all 4 quarters this year.

I think the problem is the offensive line. Stewart wasn't able to get a good pass off at all. He was either rushed or sacked. The line can't make a hole to run through.

Sure they played the 9'ers and they are a great team - but it was no contest.

The sad thing - we were just talking of going to a game - 60 bucks for tickets. That's nutty. The new/redone stadium does look nice with all those new seats - but kinda hard to fill them with a ****ty team.

Lisa Guerreo is hot - but I like the chick from last year better. Lisa seems a little to princess-like for football. She might be better off at a polo match or my place :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MNF might not be the same without Melissa Stark, but it won't be that bad......

Here's a pic for old times.....

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts