Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching the forum, but it looks like no one has ever posted a photo of the mounting brackets or their location, ... the Aries instruction sheet is of NO HELP!!

Can anyone help out?

There are 3 brackets, ... (6 total, 3 per side) ...

I've kinda got one bracket mounted on teh front tow hook "hole" ... and it looks like I can mount the bar to this bracket, ... but the rear is another story ....

HALP!!!!!!!

·
The Member
104 Posts
Aries Bars

Their instructions do suck. It took me about an hour something instead of the 20 min to install them.
Now i can do it in 20 min total ;)

From what i remeber... the short 90 degree bracket is the rear mount, unscrew 2 screws from the rear lower support and mount it there using longer bolts provided.

Now, the front is a bit complicated. The wired looking mount does get screwed to the tow hooks and the long corner support mounts to the lower support mount by using only one bolt and replacing it with the longer one provided.
I suggest you get all the bolts in plave, but leave them loose, and only then tighten up the tube screwes first.
That's how i did it and it looks GREAT, just love them.
Btw, how much did they cost you ?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Link to pictures of Install

Don't know why I couldn't find this thread when I really needed it last weekend, but I figure since it is here I will post a link to where I put the pictures of the Aries Bracket Install for Nerf Bars:

Aries Nerf Bar Install Photo's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts