Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's what the stupid neon orange post card said from Woodfield Nissan. I called to find out what was going on, since it said safety recall... When I finally got to a service advisor, they said that there was no actual recall, but just a safety visual inspection that was being offerred at no cost to me.

****ing assholes, I was like wtf? If your dealer does not have enough business, it's because you don't know how to treat people. You don't have to send crap like that out and get people all nervous and rush out to your dealer, just to have you tell them they need to get a oil change or tranny flush... just thought I'd share my frustration, I'm glad this dealer is sufferring, cause they are assholes...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Of course with the title of this thread you kind of did the samething. Do you work for this dealership too? :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
The dealer we bought the Mo from in April sent us a "Thank You" email, follow-up emails, and service coupons. (We began our purchase over the internet).

We just received a Nissan Loyalty Owners coupon to trade in my '97 Maxima.... where we bought the Max (different dealer than where the Mo was purchase).

That was a very lame marketing ploy they sent you! :1:

·
4,601 Posts
Yeah, that would make me run right out to them and recommend them to all my friends. NOT!

Hey, datchineseguy, it's weird to see you with only one post. Is that 'cause I'm used to seeing you on that other place? Or did something happen that I've missed.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Actually these "safety checks" are kind of good if you can take advantage of them. For example, on my 97 Maxima I had some condensation in my headlights, but didn't know what part to replace (I didn't want to replace the entire headlight). I took it into the dealer for this free checkup and they wrote up the parts that needed to be replaced and quoted me $300. I said no thanks, but can I keep the writeup in case I "change my mind." They said sure.

Of course, I took the parts list and ordered the parts from Courtesy Nissan and repaired my headlight for $60 on my own.

·
Registered
593 Posts
jaak said:
Hey, datchineseguy, it's weird to see you with only one post. Is that 'cause I'm used to seeing you on that other place? Or did something happen that I've missed.
Perhaps his posts were recalled as part of the Safety Recall. (But let's not start with post counts again!!!!)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
zofsuvs said:
Perhaps his posts were recalled as part of the Safety Recall. (But let's not start with post counts again!!!!)
Maybe he was on freshalloy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yes, he's there. Made it on the Alternator List too.

Welcome to the forum, Guy! :D

·
4,601 Posts
I figured that's where I remembered him from. With a name like that, who could forget!:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
This post and the post card from the dealer makes you want to go out and punch both of these ppl in the THROAT!!!!!!!

There's a way to vent and then there's just pointless posts!!! I've done me fair share of both!!:2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts