Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow audi q7 looking hot hot hot,has not seeing one in the streets yet?unless is a 2007 or 08 model coming out.
check out interactive video,make sure you turn your ears on cuz is like watching a suspense thriller movie.

http://www.audi.com/q7-globe

·
Registered
263 Posts
Fun movie, but if 14K to change the Q7 CVT..,I take the 6k from Murano...

NZM

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Very, very slick presentation. You won't see Nissan doing anything so slick.

The Q7 is a beautiful car. 300 horsepower. The sophisticated Quatro AWD system. I am guessing 40 grand to start with. Obviously it is not in the same class as the MO.

-njjoe

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The car is good.

The lady robot is sensational. She almost looks human.

Homer

·
Registered
216 Posts
njjoe said:
Very, very slick presentation. You won't see Nissan doing anything so slick.

The Q7 is a beautiful car. 300 horsepower. The sophisticated Quatro AWD system. I am guessing 40 grand to start with. Obviously it is not in the same class as the MO.

-njjoe
Actually, 350 hp in the V8 model (280 for the 3.6L VR6), and a starting price of just over $50K for the V8. The V6 will be lower, but won't be available until this fall.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
over$50k for the v8?forget it with $50k i get two muranos,it is an awesome machine but everything collapse at the tag price.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
The Q7 is admittedly late to the game, but it is a very good crossover ute. Its saddled with a lot of weight though, so moving 5000lbs with a V6 will be anything but quick (in fact the V8 is probably just a touch quicker than a Murano, if at all). More impressive (albeit less stylish) I think is the new Mercedes GL450, which has very good rear seat accomodations (even the third row) and the 7spd auto makes the most out of the V8 engine.

On a Top Gear race, Captain Slow James May beat out Clarkson driving a Q7 diesel against a Volvo XC90 diesel (they both skidded off the route at one point). On Fifth Gear, Tom Ford evaded the Arizona State Trooper in a Q7 V8 (the cops were driving a Ford Expedition).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts