Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'03 SL (Canadian Package)
Just acquired the above. Demonstrator with only 3200km (2000ml)
Have set all A, B & C presets on radio. Have a CD in disc 1 and a tape is loaded. Using the mode switch on wheel and starting in CD mode I can cycle through CD to Tape to "AM1320" to the preset I was last listening to. But nowhere have I selected "AM 1320". (However this was the local station in the dealers rural neighbourhood.) It is as if the mode switch includes accessing a single predetermined station, but can find no mention of this in the manual.

Any ideas how to access this preset to change or delete it?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
When you toggle that swtich it will go from FM AM CD TAPE etc. Suggest you find an AM station you like otherwise just toggle one more time to get past it to another mode.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True - easy enough to toggle by it.
But I am curious to understand how it is accessing that particular station since my presets on "C" are all AM stations, but none are that paricular frequency.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
It is what ever was last set in the AM station.... wheather a preset channel or not.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Attempt to try to clear up some possible confusion:

Think of what Gonzo said as "Whatever the radio was TUNED to"

The mode switch takes you through whatever you were listening to last. Regardless the presets, the mode switch will take you to the last TUNED-TO FM station, AM station, or last-playing CD disc and track.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses.
TUNING in an AM station, then pressing the mode button locks it in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts