Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hands free phone kit installed in my Mo. It has a output wire for "radio mute" for when I am using the phone. Does anyone know if the factory radio has a mute input terminal on the back? I thought it might since there is a mute button on the front.

I would like to be able to connect them.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haven't looked at the back of the stereo, but the service manual makes no mention of such a connection.

-marius

·
4,664 Posts
Some older nissans had it, but not the Murano...:(

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Please advise, have i got it correct. IF I cause the #31 Circuit at the B115 connector going into the Bose amp. It will shut down the Bose amp and effectively mute the output from the speakers, No damage to the Bose Amp? Just cause that circuit to open, relay etc. Thanks for feedback GRIP :D

·
5,100 Posts
It works just fine, Thanks for the help JAAK Grip :D

·
4,664 Posts
:D

·
5,100 Posts
I am trying attach the mute for the Cell speaker phone in the 05 and don't want to go to the back by the Bose SOMEONE (Jaak) where physically is the connector shown in the drawing below for connector #M86/B103 I need to put a rely at pin 15. Last time 04 I did it at Pin 31 in the back don't want to do that this time. Thanks for assistance. :D

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
Well your choices are at the back of the Bose, at the amp, or in the right side of the dash, which would be accessable by removing the glove box. (four screws at the top including the two on the latch, as well as 3-4, I can't remember, on the bottom.)

Either that, or digging into the harness that runs down the right side under the carpet.

Look at the top right for connector M86.

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
You can see part of where the harnesses join, on the right side of this picture.

Oh, while we are looking here, anyone interested in changing their cabin air filter, there it is in that white assembly. See the rectangular area at the top? That's the access door..

Attachments

·
5,100 Posts
Guess I'll take out the glove box, Ouch but better than running under the rug again. I think. Thanks a bunch and a bushel and a peck.

·
4,664 Posts
Pas de sweat!

Bilingual joke... I used to work for the Federal Government and they wanted us to try to bilingual. So we'd make up half translated english expressions that really didn't make sense.

·
5,100 Posts
jaak

Can you believe it after all that work the mute output on the Samsung quit and I have to send it back in and get a replacement unit. AND I didn't break it honest Injun, it worked just fine for days and then phoohie!. Grip :(

·
4,664 Posts
DOH!

·
5,100 Posts
Really "I didn't do nuthing"

.:13:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts