Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wzup All,

Is there anyway to program the Murano to automatically lock all doors when moving the shifter from P to R/D, etc.

More concerned about safety as I keep forgetting the lock the doors manually...all my other cars have this feature.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Pace,

Not that I know of.

It is a nice feature. It's a shame the Nissan programmers did not spend an extra 15 minutes to program that feature into the MO.

Oh well.

-njjoe

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
IMHO I am so glad they didn't. One feature I really dislike. I just don't see the benefit unless you are constantly fearfull of a car jacking.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick responses...I thought it was just me, as I couldnt find it anywhere in the manual.

·
Registered
92 Posts
VDC?

Fom what I hear if you have the dynamic control/stability control, if you turn too sharp it locks the door. Maybe if you whip out of your driveway real fast it will lock your doors automatically. I don't have the stability control so I can't tell you if it really does that or not.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Re: VDC?

Frumunda Cheese said:
Fom what I hear if you have the dynamic control/stability control, if you turn too sharp it locks the door. Maybe if you whip out of your driveway real fast it will lock your doors automatically. I don't have the stability control so I can't tell you if it really does that or not.
I don't that is true. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: VDC?

Frumunda Cheese said:

Thats actually pretty funny....I think it would be easier to train myself to remember manually.

:whip:

·
Registered
13 Posts
The JDM models have this function which can be programmed. The default locks the doors automatically when the car is moving at 20 kph. Interior lights can also be programmed to shut down after a specific time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts