Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

Nice site you have here. I'm considereing purchasing a lightly used Moreno. I'm tall - 6'3" - and I'm not comfortable with the sunroof. My head/hair hits.

I know I cannot get a new Moreno with leather without the sunroof.

Did they EVERY make a Moreno AWD with leather without the sunroof. I imagine it would be an SL. I know Nissan and just because you could configure it like that didn't mean they made any.

Thanks Much

Sean

·
The Member
104 Posts
Sunroof

You can always take an SE OR SL without any luxury packages and without sunroof.
Just let the dealer add leather for some extra $.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am 6'5" and have an 05 and there is plenty of room with no brushing of the head. With the leather you get a drivers seat that goes up and down to really taylor your position to be perfect. Go to a dealer and sit in one to play around and test this...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NatasG said:
I am 6'5" and have an 05 and there is plenty of room with no brushing of the head. With the leather you get a drivers seat that goes up and down to really taylor your position to be perfect. Go to a dealer and sit in one to play around and test this...
OK, I'll go check again. The '05 seats and interior is the same as the '04 ? I think I tried on an '04.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have an '04 with leather and a sunroof and yes, the power seat does go up and down -- a lot! I'd have to think you could get into one of these with no problem with the seat down.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I'm 6'2 and find plenty of head room even with the sunroof. Its nice that the seat adjusts up and down.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My husband is 6'7" and he fits in my Mo better than he fits in any other car. In fact, he can totally stretch out his legs while in the passenger seat.

I have the sun roof if it matters...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts