1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks enforcer......

good reads!!

knowledge is power!

in florida, VDC wouldbe mostly useful for the heavy rain downpours, but, the awd is a lso gonna be helpful then./.....

to clarify, my awd is on all of the time, and when i push the lock button, the poiwer is a 50/50 split??

thnx again

eSe

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a ha!!

i am going to my dealer this week to meet with them in regards to my sat radio BS... i will also ask them as to why i was pushing the autolock feature at 60mph to (their words) "shift from fwd to awd mode"......

thank goodness it was the test car not mine

enf- either you can clean the underbelly of your car , or thas a file photo.... either way, nice imagery of the trans. case....

i see a part that appears a bit weak, or thin........ can you guess????? (am looking to replace this amongst other easy to-do goodies)
:cool:

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enforcer said:
When I bought the Z and MO, I had the dealer put it on the rack and I took underside photos for my website. They of course thought I was :ucrazy: .

It doesn't hurt to press the AWD lock at 60mph, the computer just ignores it above 18mph.

I don't know of any aftermarket stabilizer bars for the MO.
:ucrazy: :ucrazy: :ucrazy: in a good way brother........

per the OM, you are not to use the autolock feature in dry conditions/pavement.....

now im thinking i misunderstood this all.......

dang!

·
4,664 Posts
I have felt some binding in the drive train while taking tight corners on dry pavement in AWD. To me, that's a good sign! But obviously, not a good habit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts