Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,244 Posts
I like it. I really do.....It seems Nissan just keeps on going.....or delivering....

·
Registered
747 Posts
Car Connection Best of NYIAS

Browsing the TheCarConnection and found an article on the best of the New York Auto Show.

Best New Concept: Over-the-top seems to be the best way to describe the show cars that showed up in the Big Apple this year, including the edgy and angular Nissan Sport Concept and edgy but boxy Scion t2b, with its tickertape-style instrument panel. Though both are targeted to an entirely new generation of buyer, this aging Baby Boomer found both equally intriguing.
Seems that the Author agrees with the majority of us that the Nissan Sport is one cool looking vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Gonzo said:
I hate to say but I like them all but that Quest is pretty neat for a mini van.
Did you see the roof on that Quest Concept? Very cool. Doesn't look like it can open up like a true moonroof, though.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I believe that I saw one of these vehicles on the road yesterday. It was a Nissan Azeal and it wasn't a concept car. Maybe a direct import from Japan? Looked a lot like the concept picture, but had some slight changes. At least that's what I thought it was. It looked like MiniMo to me, lol. Sport model maybe?

·
Registered
358 Posts
May have neen an MZ3. Click on the 5-door image (at the top), then on the "360s" tab. There is a side view that looks a LOT like the photo accompanying the first post in this thread.

The Boss Lady always sez the MZ3 looks like a Mini MO. After seeing one up close and in person, I have to agree...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Is that Qashqai concept the next Murano? It sure looks like it....If not, has anyone seen concept art for the next Mo?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts