DESCRIPTION OF CODES:
*AUTO BACK DOOR CODES
B2422 - Back door state
B2409 - Half latch switch
*ANTILOCK BRAKES CODES
C1155- Brake fluid level low
*AROUND VIEW MONITOR CODES
C1A04 - ABS/ TCS / VDC Circuit

So I plugged in a Snap On computer and all these codes came up on the 2013 Nissan Murano SL I just purchased. Along with a whole bunch of other maintenance and mechanical issues the private dealer says they only cover check engine light with 30 warranty.

Anywhoooo lol not sure if the 2 ‘B’ codes are due to the fact the rear cargo area latch wire spring was out of place and therefore the right passenger side lever was not working (which I fixed myself) haven’t plugged the computer in ever since but thecar makes a weird static/electro hiss coming from the rear right cargo area/ rear right seats.

also took advantage of the recall for this vehicle and got a brake fluid flush from Nissan (not sure if this would remove the C1155- Brake fluid level low code).
And as for the the C1A04 - ABS/ TCS / VDC Circuit, I have no idea if it’s connected to any of the above issues or it’s connected to the cars antenna or the in-lane assist or the pre-collision assist.

Anybody else dealt with any of these codes?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
DESCRIPTION OF CODES:
*AUTO BACK DOOR CODES
B2422 - Back door state
B2409 - Half latch switch
*ANTILOCK BRAKES CODES
C1155- Brake fluid level low
*AROUND VIEW MONITOR CODES
C1A04 - ABS/ TCS / VDC Circuit

So I plugged in a Snap On computer and all these codes came up on the 2013 Nissan Murano SL I just purchased. Along with a whole bunch of other maintenance and mechanical issues the private dealer says they only cover check engine light with 30 warranty.

Anywhoooo lol not sure if the 2 ‘B’ codes are due to the fact the rear cargo area latch wire spring was out of place and therefore the right passenger side lever was not working (which I fixed myself) haven’t plugged the computer in ever since but thecar makes a weird static/electro hiss coming from the rear right cargo area/ rear right seats.

also took advantage of the recall for this vehicle and got a brake fluid flush from Nissan (not sure if this would remove the C1155- Brake fluid level low code).
And as for the the C1A04 - ABS/ TCS / VDC Circuit, I have no idea if it’s connected to any of the above issues or it’s connected to the cars antenna or the in-lane assist or the pre-collision assist.

Anybody else dealt with any of these codes?
Nobody responded, but my suggestion would be to clear the codes and see if any come back and then focus on those. Snap-On doesn't make cheapo scan tools to my knowledge and high-end scanners can pull up extraneous stuff like historical codes etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody responded, but my suggestion would be to clear the codes and see if any come back and then focus on those. Snap-On doesn't make cheapo scan tools to my knowledge and high-end scanners can pull up extraneous stuff like historical codes etc.
Thank you for that I will definitely do that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts