Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this stuff somewhere on here...but could not find it.

I had some lovely gum get all over my wheels and both mud flaps this weekend.
GRRRRRR!
I had purchased some Back to Black a week earlier just to try out on my wife's 97 Sentra.
I cleaned the gum off with some Oops! goo cleaner. It left a nasty flat black place with a haze of residue. Grrrrrrrr.
I got out the back to black and tried it.
Wow, they look brand new--good stuff. I applied it to the chin spoiler as well.
I did my wife's side mirrors which are plain black unpainted plastic--FABULOUS! Did her door handles--black plastic as well, all look brand new.
I'm impressed!
:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
My friend does some work for Mothers and tells me about all their products. I have used Back to Black for years and it is, indeed, very good stuff. I am now using their Power Polish and Power Wax with my Porter Cable random orbital polisher and it really gives a deep shine to my Midnight Blue MO.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There it is!
You were the one that posted that Gonzo.

Thanks, it is great stuff!

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Enforcer said:
Thanks. Still have some white marks from using mothers pure carnuba back in 03 sheesh.
You might find that a rubber/vinyl dressing or something like Mothers Protectant may work, too; if it doesn't, Back-to-Black should do the job and I always keep a bottle at hand.

After learning a few hard lessons, my waxing routine now begins with detailing my trim (even before claying), so if I slip or sling while applying polishes or waxes, it usually wipes right off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts