Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nissan really should've had an option for a backup sensor on the MO. its difficult to park this beast sometimes!!
i am plannin to install an aftermarket backup sensor.. i saw one in the papers today for ~250$ Canadian. has anyone else installed one? of course this isnt the one on the Honda Pilot that shows you a colored picture on the LCD screen! lol i'd love that. but i need that beep beep sensor anyways, i hope it won't ruin the nice murano's a$$!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i<3mymurano said:
nissan really should've had an option for a backup sensor on the MO. its difficult to park this beast sometimes!!
i am plannin to install an aftermarket backup sensor.. i saw one in the papers today for ~250$ Canadian. has anyone else installed one? of course this isnt the one on the Honda Pilot that shows you a colored picture on the LCD screen! lol i'd love that. but i need that beep beep sensor anyways, i hope it won't ruin the nice murano's a$$!
Have you considered the Poron kit?

BTW, I think that you are thinking of the Pilot's Rear View Camera...not the audible back-up sensors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree - audible backup sensor s/b a must - I'm still getting used to driving the vehicle but I thought while backing up I was really close to the "end" - still had a good 5 ft to go....big slope definitely takes some gettign used too (same with inching up)...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts