Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone can tell me if I can install a Bazooka Tube in my 2004 Mo. I have the stock non bose system in it and am looking for a way to spice it up a bit. I like the Bazooka tube because it has a quick release should I need to take it out for space. Anyone install one of these before? Is it even an option?

Thanks for any feedback you can give! Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
For years I played with the Bazooka, even going as far as to have (4) 10" tubes in my ride. The tube does not have the ability to hit low passes at all. I highly suggest finding another way of reproducing your lows.
A single JL 8" would do a better job.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Go stealthbox with JL

·
Registered
243 Posts
I had a 12" audiobahn bass tube in my other car. It's better than a Bazooka, but still not better than putting just a regular 12" box with n good amp..
the built-in amp for those bass tubes are crap. and if that amp goes, you gotta replace the whole thing...and vice versa.

get urself one 12" box and screw the amp to the enclosure. that takes up less space IMO..

but to answer ur question.. yes, u can put a bass tube with the stock radio.. u need an amp for it tho...either built-in or separate.. their is a connection you have to buy in order to make it work..I forgot what it's called.. any radio shop can tell u.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts