Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone driven their MO in the sand? Just wondered how it worked out. We're headed down to the Outer Banks and would like to drive the beach.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Beach Driving is fun and effortless in the AWD MO.

You Should Be Very Pleased With the Performance...

Have Fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
beach driving

OBX bound are you?

That's my favorite place in the world. I vacation there annually in May with 20 of my closest friends (except this year - we're headed to Maine next week). I was wondering if the MO could make it on the beach in Corolla.

Have a great time!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: beach driving

footeam said:
OBX bound are you?

That's my favorite place in the world. I vacation there annually in May with 20 of my closest friends (except this year - we're headed to Maine next week). I was wondering if the MO could make it on the beach in Corolla.

Have a great time!
Yes! We're headed for OBX. You must stay in the Pine Island area if you have such a large group. We generally stay in Whalehead but this fall we have a place in Ocean Sands. We go down twice a year in May and again in late Sept. We'd like to retire there - someday?
I'll look for your MO next spring.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've read somewhere that beach driving is best done on somewhat under inflated tires.

If that's true, it might be a good idea to toss in one of those little DC powered tire inflators, just in case you need to let a little air out of your tires in order to have the most fun on the beach!

Let us know how it goes and bring back pictures!!

I've been thing about trying mine out on the beach, now where's the beach in the midwest..............................

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pine Island is correct! We started with a 7-bedroom five years ago, and now have enough people that we require a 10-bedroom. We already have the house reserved for next year - the first week of May...I'll look for you on the beach! (I'd better have my MO by then...I'm still on the hunt)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts