Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Last time mine was doing it I disconnected battery and it still beeped for mins.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This all sounds so familiar. I recall my journey locating a noise in my driveway. The first time I noticed it I actually walked across my street to the electrical transformer on the post next door. Fast forward and I see a thread on here indicating a simliar noise coming from the Murano trunk. I leaned in close to my trunk and lo and behold that’s where my noise comes from.
Sorry I won’t be posting the thread here now as I’m on the way to bed.
if I recall correctly my noise was part of a failing electric trunk opener.

I'm not sure my noise and it’s source is the same as yours but I thought I’d mention It.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its not that beep from the chime it is coming from the engine area and a very low beep, I hear it when I go to the garage randomly to get something.
I hear this on mine and is going crazy trying to figure it out and of course does not do it at the dealer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No way the key fob battery is making this beep. Battery disconnected for 5 mins and no fob near the vehicle and it still does it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 Murano SL

When sitting not running I got out to garage and there is a light beep from the engine bay area. Anyone else notice this and know what it is?
MY 2015 dose it ?look in side at the dash see if a red light blinks with the beeps ? i think the alarm is setting itself?

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 Murano SL

When sitting not running I got out to garage and there is a light beep from the engine bay area. Anyone else notice this and know what it is?
MY 2015 dose it ?look in side at the dash see if a red light blinks with the beeps ? i think the alarm is setting itself?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a 2015 Murano SL. The only beep Ive heard is when I turn the car off and have the driver’s side door open. I think it’s a reminder to take the FOB with you. I’ll try to reproduce the sound and post it. Have a great day!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
This beeps occurs randomly after sitting in the garage even hours after running.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
This is a new feature on the murano.
Last time I opened the hood of a 2020 murano and it beeped 3x. So check with the dealer or manual, he might have the answer.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I can't recall hearing any beep coming from under the hood of my '19...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I showed the dealer service manager a video and he said he never heard it and it sat overnight and never happened. The issue is it is random. It will beep randomly for an hour or more.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Here is the beep I get in my 2015 Murano. my local dealer is clueless. I unplugged the battery and it was gone.

·
Super Moderator
1,034 Posts
My Murano makes the same sound when I walk away from the car when I leave it running. Pretty sure it's sensing that the fob is getting out of range and issuing a reminder that the car is running.

Good luck.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
My Murano makes the same sound when I walk away from the car when I leave it running. Pretty sure it's sensing that the fob is getting out of range and issuing a reminder that the car is running.

Good luck.

Have a good day.
I think you are right.
Or forgot to lock the door, or leave the hood open.
It is telling you, you forgot something

21 - 39 of 39 Posts